Saturday 4 October 2014

Award Winning Nollywood Actor, Fred Amata drops an Inspirational Single 'You are a Nigerian Man' Feat PAULA

Award Winning Nollywood Actor / Director and Producer, Fred Amata recently released a single titled 'You are a Nigerian Man' featuring PAULA.
He said he doesn't intend to become a full time musician but released this song due to his state of mind about the country this was what he said ' I shocked myself…I have always believed in the potential for humans to do absolutely anything they set out to. I have never had a singing voice, not even for Karaoke. But something about Nigeria, something about our current crises, the brewing hate, the looming threat of disintegration the dwindling value of life, the eroding culture of brotherhood worried me, inspired me, invigorated me…And i sang. 'You are a Nigerian Man'… i recollect the Nigeria i grew up in… The Brotherhood of neighbours our bounteous unity in diversity…'Nigerian Man' was inspired to reinvigorate patriotic fervour in Nigerians. It is my social responsibility call to All Nigerians…This is our Identity. It is light hearted and danceable…Help spread it…Sing it…Dance to it…
Click on the link below to listen to it and remember to share it…
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/you-are-nigerian-man-feat./id915464769
OR  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00NB9VG6Y/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_jNukub0FE5SPD




No comments:

Post a Comment